Be a part of Barbados’ first Annual Construction and Design Conference!
The Annual Construction and Design Conference 2021 is a three-day event organized by the Lifelong Learning Programme, which aims to provide continuing professional development training to 100-250 professionals across all participating associations.
The conference will form a global/regional forum for researchers, educators, academics and engineers to present and discuss recent innovations and new techniques in engineering technology, architecture and design.
Architecture is a thriving, but competitive business and the climate can be difficult even in the best economy. Therefore, by grouping all aspects of construction and design, participants will learn how to modify their design values to reevaluate their market position and proactively secure work while enhancing and boosting their brand.
Why you should attend this Construction and Design Conference:
- Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and other training opportunities
- Be exposed to an avenue created for professionals to complete all their yearly credits within three days.
- Become part of a space where people can earn credits without having to travel.
- Upskill or refresh your occupational knowledge.
- Local, Regional, and international enterprises: Promote your products and services from the comfort of your own homes and countries